PORTHOLE FOR EXTERIOR DOOR - amazing windows fitted to outside doors. For security reasons use carriage bolts on the exterior side of these portholes for them not to be unscrewed. For adequate insulation on exterior doors, the portholes are fitted with insulation glass. Additionally, the glass used in these portholes possesses strong burglar-proofing qualities. Mounting the porthole to an appropriate door thickness is achieved by fitting the matching insulation glass. Porthole is equipped with a matte composite safety glass.
The offered set includes:
- Ring pressed from stainless steel with holes - 2 pieces,
- Glass matte - 1 piece,
- A set of nuts and bolts.
A flange nut
The embossed porthole's installation
1. Cut a hole in the door according to the table ("Dimensions portholes").
2. Attach one part of the porthole to door and mark places to drill holes for the screws.
3. Drill the drill holes for the screws.
4. Screw the porthole together with a set of bolts and nuts.
5. .... and it's ready!
The installation of a porthole is very easy! Go for it!
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.
Only registered customers can write reviews for products. If you have an account with us please log in to it, if you do not create a free account and write a review.